Pittington Counseling Services opened in October of 2006 to help treat individuals, young adults, adolescents and families dealing with issues relating to mental health, behavioral health and substance abuse on an outpatient basis. The practice’s mission is work closely with individuals and families to help everyone to gain a new perspective and to secure positive, healthy futures.
All of Pittington Counseling Service’s clients will receive professional psychotherapy treatment through the application of various therapeutic methods including cognitive-behavioral and solution-focused therapy. Clients are guaranteed the same confidentiality rights afforded under the Hippocratic Oath and are provided a safe environment completely free of judgment.
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Dual-diagnosis treatment
- Comprehensive mental, behavioral and substance abuse assessments
- Psychiatric referrals when needed
- Consultation for school and family related matters
- Accommodations for night and weekend appointments
- Public educational speeches
- Educational Consulting
- Counselor Supervision
- Nutritional Counseling
- Childhood and adolescent disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Chemical dependency
- Depression and anxiety
- Parenting education
- Sports counseling
- Trauma and crisis intervention
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Parent Coordination
In my practice, confidentiality is considered extremely important and can be upheld more easily in my unique practice setting. Adequate time can be scheduled for appointments so that patients have enough time to talk about their own backgrounds.